Thursday, December 17, 2009

Breast Cysts More Condition_symptoms Breast Cysts?

Breast Cysts? - breast cysts more condition_symptoms

I saw this as a huge, ugly looking grain in my left breast, then put it I realized that these 2 pieces of each side of him. It is very important, but are distinguished enough that I've noticed. There are also quite firmly and very mobile. I also had tons of draining the liquid through the granite between them. That sounds like a cyst?

I am 17 and my diet was not as good as it is usually the case in recent years. I also heard too much caffeine can cause cysts, which had more medical Peppers last month, after many years I = P

On both sides of my family, no history of breast cancer. Theres really no cancer in my family, with the exception of the men on the side of my grandfather, who had other cancer () apart from my father with bad decisions (set For example, my grandmother has lung cancer, and have a better start smoking starts, smoked like 4 packs per day)

ANYWAY cancer is rare in my family, it sounds just a cyst?

No comments:

Post a Comment