Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Causes Of Gum Disease More Condition_symptoms Is There Something That Causes Someone To Be More Prone To Gum Disease Than Others?

Is there something that causes someone to be more prone to gum disease than others? - causes of gum disease more condition_symptoms

I say this because today I go to the dentist and the guy told me I had gum disease, and I was like, what? I think that brushing your teeth twice a day and floss daily. Likely to take more coke to drink than the average person, but seriously? Gum Disease? I went regularly to the dentist, since he had 5 years and during this time was careful keys. And it was all in vain! I really do not know what I am doing wrong. What is strange is that my mother and my sister also appears when I thought that maybe something genetic. This is the only plausible explanation of why 3 people who regularly visit the dentist gum diseases May contract. Argh! Not that we eat garbage all the time. Ugh, can someone explain?

No comments:

Post a Comment