Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Msn Codes Alt Why Don't Alt Codes Show Up For Me?

Why don't Alt Codes show up for me? - msn codes alt

Whenever I try to write a code of ALT (Alt + 120), etc., will do something completely different than what I'm trying to be presented. For example on this page: http://habzone.net/myPictures/alt% 20code ...
When I click the first letter writing ALT + 0135 thingee, a Stop trying to sign, it looks like this: ‡
with or without numlock.

My friend from suites of various cards in your name for MSN (spades, diamonds, hearts, and the club) and when I was in the apartment of a friend and she is on MSN, is presented as a spade, diamond, heart and a club . But present in my house, my MSN from places. with my other friend.

What about our computers?

No comments:

Post a Comment