Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Psyclone Essentials Component Video Cable PSP 2000 Component Video Cable Problem...?

PSP 2000 Component Video Cable Problem...? - psyclone essentials component video cable

I recently purchased a "component video cable for PSP Slim 2000 to connect my PSP to my TV set to play there, but the cable supplied with five different views and my TV has only two places above them. The cable Male is white with a blue, green and red (I think one suppoesed orange?), but my TV has been entry points for the white and yellow. If I know the connector to know I can hear the music and sound effects of the PSP, but when I was in one of the yellow cable, the pictures in trouble with the white noise, black and white and appear on my screen television.

Did you buy the appropriate cable for the right TV?
If so, which cable goes with yellow?
Or do I have a defective cable?
Or my TV is too old?
Or am I crazy?

I new Star Wars PSP, and the component cable was developed by Psyclone Essentials, if it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment