Monday, February 22, 2010

Teen Nymphs Is It Normal For A Girl--woman--in Her Early 20s To Dream About Floating Islands In The Sky, Fairies, Etcetera?

Is it normal for a girl--woman--in her early 20s to dream about floating islands in the sky, fairies, etcetera? - teen nymphs

It? Or not? Maybe I'm happy to return to my true love?
I dreamed of fairies, nymphs, Castle (both) on earth and in heaven, floating islands, the boats floating in the sky, sirens and tritons, centaurs, dryads, princes and princesses, knights ...
Is it abnormal? I know that (before the adolescent girls, and sometimes adolescents) of things like this dream. But a 24-year-old?
Was happy that I together and my true love? Was it something you ate? I know that there are no drugs. Never has. Ever. I know I'm clean. So, what is it?
And my dream mean anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment