Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What Is The Difference Between Restasis And Generic Can You Help Me With Dry Eyes???

Can you help me with dry eyes??? - what is the difference between restasis and generic

I have tried everything to free fall, frost, etc. rewetters lubricating ointments and nothing works (all at Wal Mart, CVS). Then I tried Punctal plug, but my problem is not breastfeeding, so that it does not work. I've been on Restasis for over a month. The first two weeks showed limited improvement, because the difference between chronic pain and burning in relation to chronic pain complaints. As the symptoms continued to improve, and began to fire back several times a day. What should I do?
Background: The written test revealed a tear that my tear production is very good. The drop test showed that the orange-producing areas of my mind, a very large very quickly, can either be dry for a quick evaporation of the solvent, the damage to the eye surface or BACondition of mucus oil. Emollient oil is not the problem solved, so that probably do with mucus or damage the surface. I have a long history of overactive immunity - ITP allergies. Thank you!

3 comments:

Demonia said...

Linseed oil! Take 2 capsules of 1000 mg twice daily. Morning and evening. Be sure to drink 2 liters of water per day.

apple said...

This is probably not useful at all, but ... Do you drink enough water a day? I would like to return to the ophthalmologist.

Ali said...

Sounds like you all efforts to combat the resistance of mankind known to have been exhausted. I think the only thing to do is work closely with an ophthalmologist to find something that helps to calm down because access to large doses of prescription of different lubricants and tips for dry eyes. this is probably the best option.

Post a Comment