Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Baby Shower Registry List Baby Shower List Vs A Registry?

Baby shower list vs a registry? - baby shower registry list

I throw my sisters baby shower. This is his third and 5 years after their past and a boy in front of his 2 daughters to the needs of almost everything. It makes a record in a business because you have never been observed. Instead, he has a list of things you want or need collected. Is it appropriate to sit on the guest list? If they only a few suggestions that are realistic and watch the people? The baby shower is still a month if I have time to do something more than a list with the invitations.

1 comment:

lkd said...

I see no problem keeping the list of invitations. When I was invited, I would like to have a list, because I know I was buying something, he really wants and needs.

Post a Comment