Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Gps Motorcycle Brackets I Have Recently Bought A Gps For Car, And I Own A Motorcycle. How Could I Attach It? Without Falling.?

I have recently bought a gps for car, and i own a motorcycle. how could I attach it? without falling.? - gps motorcycle brackets

Black Friday, I went to see an old ladies for a GPS and now I have the support of the measure with him is going to a windshield. Unfortunately this was not included. I'm looking at the speedometer, but in fear of my investments falling.I online to try. If found, or suggest something please tell me. Windscreen sold separately --

4 comments:

Kurt T said...

RAM Mounts are expensive, but the best I found there ATV frames typically be something more robust and then, for example, a bike ride. there are people who probably most of the climb there are people, GPS,

Max Cruise said...

How old was confronted with?
I also recommend RAM mounts. I use an old Garmin StreetPilot III on my Honda Goldwing. Expensive, but worth the money. Nice part is the ease of withdrawal, when I was in a store.

wonderboy n said...

There are some companies that do things like universal mounts for i pod and GPS Radar Detectors

racefanw... said...

The company that you can offer your GPS with a mount for your bike. What brand and model.

Post a Comment